Dr Cumner is often asked these questions:
- Does my child have an Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Does my child have a Specific Learning Disorder (e.g., in reading, spelling or mathematics)?
- Does my child have an Attention Deficit Disorder?
- Does my child have a Language disorder or delay?
- Is my child gifted?
- How is my child’s anxiety affecting their learning? What can be done to help?
- Is my child eligible for extra support in the classroom?
- What strengths and difficulties does my child have in their thinking skills?
- What is the impact of my child’s head injury or other medical condition on their thinking and behaviour?
- What is the impact of early psychological trauma, such as abuse or neglect, on my child’s development?
Marnie sees children and young people from the ages of 3 years to early 20’s.