Dr Marnie Cumner
Sunshine Coast Neuropsychologist
Marnie is a fully qualified Clinical Neuropsychologist, who specialises in children and adolescents. She has held General Registration as a Psychologist since May 2006. Marnie went on to complete her Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Neuropsychology) at Victoria University in 2010.
Marnie is a fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and has specialist endorsement in Clinical Neuropsychology. She is also a full member of the Australian Psychological Society and College of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
Marnie has worked in a diverse range of psychology settings, including:
• Child and adolescent mental health
• Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Clinic
• Adult community mental health
• Specialist service for children in the child protection system
• Early intervention psychosis service
• Traumatic brain injury – assessment and rehabilitation
• Epilepsy surgical program
Marnie has been working in private practice in Noosa Heads since 2012.